You shouldn’t need to pull a bullet often, but nothing compares to the Bullet Puller when duty calls.
For example, you may have extra rounds that are not required for load development testing. Or, occasionally you may make a mistake or change your mind. This tool will allow you to disassemble those rounds and reuse valuable components.
- Tough, rugged, and dependable tool steel.
- Two versions for use on most reloading presses:
- Standard. For use with standard loading presses with a 7/8″-14 thread and bullets from 17 cal. to 458 cal. Not intended for use with the Forster Products Co-Ax Press.
- Universal. For use with the Co-Ax® Press. Also works with standard loading presses with a 7/8”-14 thread and bullets from 17 cal. to 458 cal.
- Will not slip; the loading press pull actually tightens the grip on the bullet as it is removed.
- Sure grip reduces chance of damage, meaning the reloader can salvage more components and save money.
- Solid steel collets are sold separately. Order according to the caliber (bullet diameter).
Bullet Puller Collets work with either version. Note that they are not interchangeable with Case Trimmer Collets.
COLLETS NOT INCLUDED, YOU MUST PURCHASE THEM SEPARATELY.