Lithium Iron Phosphate Rechargeable Batteries
- SFLFP123 batteries are rechargeable and reusable, saving you hundreds over 123A lithium primary batteries
- SFLFP123 batteries are better for the environment because they contain no hazardous heavy metals
- Note: LFP rechargeable batteries have significantly less run time than their disposable counterparts
Charge. Win. Repeat. The SFLFP123-KIT (SOLD SEPARATELY) is the perfect solution for customers who prefer to use rechargeable 123A cells when powering SureFire illumination tools, including Weapon Lights and hands-free lights. While they lack the capacity of SureFire 123A lithium primary cells, SFLFP123 cells are safe to use, cost-effective, and they retain approximately 80% of their original capacity even after hundreds of charging cycles. The included smart charger can fully charge two batteries in three hours, in the convenience of your home, office or vehicle. Note: Do not use rechargeable LFP 123A batteries with incandescent illumination tools. See Restrictions in Features.
- Every SFLFP123 battery set includes two Lithium Iron Phosphate rechargeable cells only (charger is not included)
- Smart, internal circuitry automatically terminates charge cycle when cells are at full capacity
- Safety design features provide protection from overcharge, short-circuit, and reverse polarity